HOME

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hamptons Country Home


When I look at these pictures I can feel that calmness that only a country house has.
To a calming and peaceful week.


Welcoming Foyer
I am a believer that a foyer should be always inviting. It’s also a way to show what to expect of the rest of the house.
Comfort & Beauty
This room feels so comfortable! I would love to sit with a cup of coffee and chat with my best friend. This feels like a real home.
Classic Country
Yet another view of the living room. Note the M&Ms on the table. Now, how can you not like this room?
Dinning Room
How unique and inviting! I love the blue hues, the rug, the chairs, the built ins, windows and what about the “sculptures”? Aren’t they fun?
Eat & Be Happy
My grandmother, a wise 85 years old woman always says that nobody’s happy with an empty stomach. And can you imagine how happy we can feel eating in a room like this? :-)
Sunroom
Sunny, warm and bright. This is a perfect one!
Family Room
I love the architecture of this room. It’s stunning!
Library
This is really cozy. I am in love with the art work on the left.
Heavenly Master
This room is like the rest of the house: comfortable and elegant. The chandelier is the Pièce de résistance here.
Quilted Guest
I love the simplicity of this room. That rocking chair is graceful.
Guest Bedroom
Wonderfully decorated.
Contemplating Outdoors
A picture-perfect home, inside and out.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails